Senior Software Engineer - Blockchain
- Location: BELFAST
- SalarySee Job Description
- Job referenceWPR RSSE 005_1515332419
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Senior Software Engineer - Blockchain opportunity to join one of the world's most innovative companies in internet services and focus on the next big thing in the technology digital economy.
The Senior Software Engineer will join the Lab in Belfast and will be at the core of delivering blockchain based solutions and integration services that will enable the transformation of many businesses worldwide. You will work in small agile teams creating individual solutions and common platforms and services to be used across this worldwide organisation. An interest in "Full stack" to work across all technologies will enable you to further develop your skills to bring an idea to production.
If you are passionate about technology, are interested in new and emerging technology and want to be at the forefront and learn from a highly experienced expanding team this is the opportunity for you. You will become an expert in the emerging blockchain technology.
- 5 years' commercial development experience working with Java or Node.js on Linux. Other OO languages such as .Net, Python or Ruby will also be considered.
- Experience working with Object Orientated Data bases such as Postgres.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment to ensure code gets deployed and runs correctly in test and production environments.
- Understanding of source code management, build automation and continuous integration tools such as Maven, npm, Jenkins and GIT Bucket.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience in delivering cloud based systems such as deploying and running un AWS or Azure etc would be advantageous.
Salary up to £55,000 dependant on experience, excellent holidays, bonus, stock options, pension, private medical Insurance and dental cover, gym membership, childcare vouchers.
To hear more on this opportunity, send your CV via the link below or call Frances or Alpika on 028 90820947.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.