- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceSK(27/10)-SJava-Eng
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client has developed a first class web application for the retail sector which is delivered over their cloud based architecture and enables their clients to manage all aspects of business; from front end transactions to back end inventory control and reporting, and enables them to compete effectively in the market.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the architectural discussions and development for new features.
- Make use of micro-service API's to power front end, as well as build on these to provide additional functionality.
- Identify new technologies and techniques that could improve the product and development processes.
- Leading code reviews and mentor less experienced engineers.
- Comfortable with software development tools including using command line, source control (Git Mercurial) and project tracking.
Our Client offers an excellent package including generous salary, unlimited holidays, continuous training and development, bonuses and equity options, pension, healthcare and life assurance, conferences and trips and catered meals and snacks.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances or Alpika on 028 9082 0947.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.