- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceCMD8006_1499784228
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
You will be working in an agile environment, providing technical solutions, designs and implementations for new features and maintaining core functionality. This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced team and the latest technology available within the front-end community.
- Good feel for UX and building UI.
- Experience building and scaling applications.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong commitment to testing and TDD practices.
- Comfortable working with source control, Git/Mercurial etc.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Comfortable working with ES2015.
- Experience with React Application architectures.
- Single Page Application Architecture experience: Routing, Managing state.
- Strong contributions to the coding community.
- Experience managing and mentoring junior employees.
For this role you can expect a market leading benefits package to attract the very best candidates.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Cathal McDonagh on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.