- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR-IT-QA31532_1541767042
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client provides cloud-based SaaS management solutions for the healthcare market in the States. Headquartered in New York, they have an established Development Centre in Belfast which is bringing innovation and a focus on how to get the best possible performance across the product suite. The Belfast teams will be heavily involved in the future direction of the product and will take the lead in re-engineering vital parts of the core product.
You will join a team focused on improving the performance and stability of the product platform, whilst contributing to the quality of new and re-written modules.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test case.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Understanding of automated testing tools.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary and associated benefits package.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.