- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR2310-SR
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our American client has recently opened a Software house in Belfast and they are looking to build out their team. They provide a platform that enables the retail supply chain to maximise success and innovation. You will have the excitement of a start-up, but with the security of a successful business and as the first QA within the Belfast team, you will have the opportunity to really make your mark. If you are passionate about QA and really want to make a difference this is the job for you.
You will be working with the Developers and DevOps and the remote QA Automation team to define, implement and run test cases. Initially manual tests but you will build out automated test suites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years' QA or development experience.
- Interest and exposure to Test Automation.
- Organized with strong time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with automation framework(s).
- Test or development experience on native mobile platforms (iOS & Android).
Our Client is offering a competitive salary, flexible working, pension and private medical insurance.
SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 90820941.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.