- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£40,000 - £50,000
- Job referenceWR ITMB0310
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
We are looking to recruit a Senior QA Engineer with experience of using Selenium WebDriver to work in our client's QA teams in Belfast and New York. This role gives the chosen candidate a chance to work with a world leading provider of business solutions.
Working closely with the Development and Product teams we are looking for someone with strong automated testing experience and a keen interest in emerging technologies. Your duties will include:
- Build and maintain an automated test framework for iOS and Ruby on Rails backend testing.
- Assist with improvements to feature design and specifications.
- Ability to recognise UI, UX and functional issues for customers.
- Refine test plans based on customer feedback.
- Self-development and willingness to keep up to date on the latest iOS and Ruby test tools and processes.
- Bug investigation based on customer and internal feedback.
- Participation in code reviews and knowledge sharing for improved quality of automated testing.
- BSc or MSc in Computing Science or other technical discipline.
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver with Python, Ruby or Java programming languages.
- Load testing experience using tools such as Jmeter, LoadRunner etc.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience of working with remote teams and in a startup company environment.
- Salary up to £50,000 dependant on experience.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Equity Options.
- Income and Death insurance.
- Subsidised Travel.
- Catered meals.
- Pool table.
- Happy hours and beer/wine fridge.
- Engineering Conferences and trips.
SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on 028 90820942. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.