- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceSK-QAE-2710
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client provides a first class web application for the retail sector which is delivered over cloud based architecture and enables their clients to manage all aspects of business, from front end transactions to back end inventory control and reporting, and enables them to compete effectively in the market. They are now keen to hire a talented QA Engineer.
- In this QA role you will be writing and executing manual and automated test cases from user stories, create reports, test the app from a design and usability perspective and support both manual and automated testing throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Key duties include creating and maintaining test plans for new and existing features, Test applications for UX/UI standpoint as well as functional testing.
- You will review features in development and be able to identify incomplete specifications or prospective testing risks.
- Work closely with the Product team and Customer care team to do exploratory testing around any issues reported by customers and keep all departments updated of any issues.
Suitable candidates should have:
- 2 years’ experience working as a QA Engineer.
- Experience in both manual and automated test executions.
- Experience testing on one or more platforms, including iOS, Android and web applications.
- API testing.
- Experience building and designing test cases.
- Experience with automation test tools such as Selenium, Capybara and Watir.
- Whilst not essential, any exposure to python, ruby, java languages or Rspec, Robot or TestNG frameworks, would be fantastic.
Our Client is offering a competitive salary, unlimited holidays, bonus, equity options, pension, healthcare, Life assurance, catered meals, happy hours, engineering conferences and trips.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances or Alpika on 028 9082 0946.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.