QA Automation Engineer
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceCMD11001_1499782389
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
One of Belfast's product tech software houses now requires a QA Automation Engineer. This role will suit an experienced QA Automation Engineer with ideally 3-5 years' commercial experience. Right now they are keen to hire a talented QA Automation Engineer who can slot into a very happy and high profile tight knit team.
- Write and maintain automated scripts for test cases.
- Develop and implement automated frameworks.
- Maintain and create test plans for new and existing features.
- Responsibility for test execution and reporting to QA and Project Managers.
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts, customer services and product managers to ensure the successful implementation of projects and releases.
- 3-5+ years' experience as a QA Automation Engineer idealling using tools like Selenium, Capybara, Watir etc.
- API & Mobile testing experience (Android, iOS,and web applications).
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Test Case Management tools experience (such as Jira, Testrail etc).
Salary for this position is dependent upon experience but will include an attractive bonus, healthcare, great work environment, career growth opportunities.
For this role you can expect a market leading benefits package to attract the very best candidates.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Cathal McDonagh on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.