Professional Services Consultant – Microsoft Technologies
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£35,000 - £45,000
- Job referenceWPR111018-SR
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client is a forward thinking, dynamic Software House based in Belfast. Their company's products are transforming how companies manage their information on a daily basis. Their products are used by organisations in the Education, Healthcare and IT sectors across the UK and Europe, and due to successfully securing further client contracts, they require an additional Professional Services Consultant to strengthen their team.
Scope of Role:
In this role you will be working closely with the Sales, Pre-sales and Product Development teams, to deliver ECM solutions to large enterprises across the Legal, Financial Services, Professional Services and Public Sector arenas. You will be responsible for consulting around software solutions to customers, whilst reporting to the Head of Department.
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in a Software Consultative role such as a Technical Architect, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Implementation Consultant.
- Proven experience of Software Delivery with enterprise customers.
- Advanced understanding of ECM technologies, MS SharePoint and working knowledge of IT Infrastructure.
- Programming experience in MS Technologies, C#.
- Be able to travel to client premises throughout the UK and Europe.
- A self-motivated, organised individual.
- Salary c£35,000 to £45,000.
- Health insurance (Family) with Bupa.
- Death in Service Insurance of 3 x Base Salary.
- Pension – our Client matches up to 5%.
- Share Options (may be performance related depending on role).
- Company/Individual performance Bonus (depending on role).
- Holiday - 25 days plus 11 stat days.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 90820941. Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.