Professional Service Consultant - MS Technologies
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£40,000 - £50,000
- Job referenceWPR_ PSC_1528274916
- Level of educationSee Description
Our Cient is a leading, innovative, rapidly expanding software house based in Belfast. Their ECM products are revolutionising how businesses manage their information. They have an impressive client base across the UK and Europe, and due to further successful client wins they need to recruit an additional Professional Services Consultant.
- In this role you will be working closely with the sales, pre-sales and product development teams, channel partners and the customers' project management teams, to deliver ECM solutions to large enterprises across the Legal, Financial Services, Professional Services and Public Sector arenas.
- You will be defining business requirements and how best to deploy the solutions across the business to integrate with other critical business requirements.
- You will configure solutions and deliver training.
You will need to have:
- At least 3 to 4 years' experience in a Software Consultative role such as a Technical Architect, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Implementation Consultant.
- Advanced understanding of ECM technologies, MS SharePoint and working knowledge of IT Infrastructure.
- Programming experience in MS Technologies, C#.
- Be able to travel to client premises throughout the UK and Europe.
In return an excellent salary and benefits package including share options is on offer for the successful candidate.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances Lawther on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.