Product Owner (Immediate interviews)
- Location: Belfast City Centre
- Salary£40,000 - £50,000
- Job referenceWPR1015
- Level of educationSee Description
Start-up, SAAS, User research, UX, Needs analysis, Backlogs, Wireframes, Mockups, A/B Testing, Agile, Mobile first, Marketing, Customer needs, Product ownership, Scrum-master, Project management, 35 days holiday.
WPR Technology has been retained exclusively by a recent entrant to the local market in helping them build a world-class engineering and product team who will in turn work on a groundbreaking disruptive platform used worldwide. This company has become the go-to software platform for their market and if you are up to the task of helping evangelize and redefine the future of the product then this one is for you!
You will work hand in hand with the development team on a regular basis, translating business ideas to the engineering team and vice versa. You will also work closely with marketing, sales, customer success and legal as the main product owner. Wider day to day task include: user research, needs analysis, customer engagement, backlog management, wireframing, mock-ups, a/b testing and product feedback.
The work you will do in this role will truly have a long-lasting impact on people’s day to day lives.
- A degree is optional (some of the best are self-taught).
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role, scrum master or Project Management.
- Must be able to illustrate minimum 3 years’ experience working in an agile-based environment.
- User research, Needs analysis, Backlogs, Wireframes, Mockups, A/B Testing, Mobile first approach, Customer needs, Product ownership.
- A self-starter.
- Ready to get stuck in head-on into a new challenge.
- Salary range £40,000 - £50,000.
- Up to 10% annual bonus.
- Stock options.
- Brand new MacBook (or Windows laptop if preferred).
- Flexible working (Late/Early starts/Work from home etc.).
- 35 Days holidays.
- Private medical.
- Life Cover.
- Income protection.
To hear more about this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on 028 9082 0942.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.