Principal Software Engineer
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£50,000 - £60,000
- Job referenceSP-PRIN-SW-ENG_1504778797
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Wellington Professional Recruitment is proud to be assisting one of the Big Five, based right here in Belfast. Our Client is a well-known brand dealing with billions of transactions on a daily basis, where rapid response times are of the upmost importance. This is a world class company based in Belfast, who have grown from strength to strength over the past few years. This is a unique and challenging, but highly rewarding role.
- Be part of a cross functional engineering team.
- Contribute to all aspects of the development lifecycle.
- Influence the direction of their products and technology choices.
- Build and shape the team culture and working environment.
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience in OO and/or Functional programming languages.
- The desire and ability to continue learning.
- Experience with Linux/Unix, Git, SQL.
- A recent CS/Software Engineering graduate, or equivalent experience.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen appetite for self-development and continuous improvement.
- Professional development and design skills.
- 8+ years' experience delivering successfully in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the design and development of applications.
What's on Offer:
Depending on experience and interview performance this role offers a highly competitive salary £50,000 - £60,000 and benefits package as well as health work life balance.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call the Cathal McDonagh on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.