Principal Developer - Java
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR-32411-PDev_1529408905
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client provides innovative technology for the private Healthcare sector that brings significant benefits to patients, ultimately helping to improve the quality of lives. The product is deployed in both the cloud and customer infrastructures. They are currently looking to appoint a Principal Developer.
Are you a Full Stack Developer, wanting to make a real difference through your technology expertise? Are you ready to lead the Product development for future proofing? Do you want a company that will consider your working requirements, if, for example you want to work 4 days a week instead of 5? Or some other such option? Are you committed to leading the product integration and deployment across increasingly diverse client infrastructures? Are you ready for a career progression plan?
- 5 years' experience in Software Development.
- Excellent experience in the design of RESTful web services.
- Excellent OOP experience in Java.
- Experience of relational database technologies and associated tools.
- Exposure to Android or IOS development.
- Comfortable developing software for the deployment in Windows, Linux and Cloud Environments.
- Sound understanding of best practice engineering practices.
- Experience of deployments.
- Our Client is offering an excellent salary, c£50,000 - £65,000.
- 29 days holidays.
- Share Options.
- Career Progression Plan.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call our Team on 028 9082 0947.
Please be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.