Junior Software Developer - Competitive salary
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR-IT-SR-34638
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client provides a first class web application for the retail sector which is delivered over their cloud based architecture. This allows their clients to manage all aspects of business; from front end transactions to back end inventory control and reporting and enables them to compete effectively in the market. This has been rated no#1 by their customers!
Within this role you will be working on features to improve the experience of existing customers and features that will reach multiple markets and new customers.
You will have ample opportunities to learn and within the brand as teaching is a key aspect of the role and brand.
If you have a passion for new technologies, small scale businesses and an eagerness for continuous development then this is the role for you!
- Write clean, readable code.
- Ensure excellent test coverage.
- Participate in their peer code review process, on-call coverage, and pairing sessions.
- Collaborate with the team in the development and delivery of new product features.
- Mentor and be mentored.
- Experience in at least one backend programming language such as Ruby, Python, Java, etc.
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ruby, especially with Rails.
- Experience with a microservice architecture.
- TDD/BDD background.
They provide the essentials:
- Health Insurance with Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
- Life and Income Protection Insurance.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Pension Scheme.
And the fun stufF:
- Catered Meals.
- Happy Hours.
- Beer Fridge.
- Pool Table.
- Stocked Snack Shelf.
- Engineering Conferences.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.