- Location: County Down
- Salary£25,000 - £35,000
- Job referenceWPR1009
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
WPR have been retained exclusively by our Northern Irish Client who have built an SAAS platform used by some of the world’s biggest brands.
You will work alongside a passionate team of technologists developing a growing suite of beautiful user experiences. You will also conduct research and analytics to determine the effectiveness of user interfaces and present design updates based on the outcome of this research.
- A degree is optional (some of the best are self-taught).
- Minimum 1 year client side development.
- Demonstrable portfolio of responsive design projects, including cross-browser compatibility work.
- IDEAL: React or Node.js, AWS (not a biggie if not!).
- Salary range £26,000 - £34,000.
- Flexible working (Late/Early starts/Work from home etc.).
- 36 Days holidays.
- Private medical.
- Training and event vouchers.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on 028 9082 0942.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.