- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£40,000 - £50,000
- Job referenceWPR_31571-FL- JS_1535555920C
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client has developed Technology solutions that are revolutionary to the Healthcare Sector. Its new, it's exciting, and the company use the latest technologies. Based in Belfast City centre they are currently expanding their software development team across a range of roles.
If you are passionate about continuous learning, keen to explore the latest technologies and want to contribute to a multidisciplinary engineering team, then this is the role for you.
- Experience working with server web frameworks (Node.js etc.).
- Experience working with client web frameworks (React, AngularJS, etc.).
- Proficiency working on the back-end of the stack a big plus (Postgres, SQL, etc.).
- Proficiency using automation tools (Grunt, Gulp, etc.).
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS with a focus on responsiveness and mobile first development.
- Proficiency working with pre-processor CSS tools a plus (SCSS, SASS, LESS).
- Familiarity with AWS and CI tools a plus.
- Competitive Salary to reflect experience level.
- Flexible working.
- Equity is an option.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Opportunity to make a valuable contribution to our Healthcare sector.
To hear more about this opportunity please send your CV via the link below or call Frances Lawther on 028 90820947.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality
This vacancy is being advertise by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd as an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.