- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR-IT-SR-33997
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Ideally looking for someone with strong development experience, and with a passion for emerging technologies and an open source advocate.
You will be contributing to their BackOffice web application, which enables more than 23,000 customers the ability to manage their business operations from anywhere. You’ll be using React and flux, written in ES2015 and bundled with webpack, which they deploy multiple times a day.
- You’ll develop new features for the web application.
- You’ll contribute to architecture decisions for new features and have a say on how they’re developed.
- You’ll make use of multiple micro-service API's to power the front-end.
- You’ll identify new technologies and techniques that could improve the product and development processes.
- You’ll conduct code reviews and knowledge share, helping to maintain high code quality and improve team knowledge.
- 2+ years' in software development.
- Desire to learn new skills and share knowledge with others.
- Comfortable with software development tools including using command-line, source control (Git, Mercurial, etc.) and project tracking.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong commitment to testing and TDD practices.
- Experience with React (and even React Native) and state management with Flux architecture.
- Comfortable working with ES2015.
- A good feel for UX and building UI.
- Experience using CSS preprocessors (SASS, Less etc.).
- Experience with developing server-side API's (use of Python or Ruby is a bonus).
- Salary up to £50,000 dependant on experience.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Equity Options.
- Income and Death insurance.
- Subsidised Travel.
- Catered meals.
- Pool table.
- Happy hours and beer/wine fridge.
- Engineering Conferences and trips.
SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 90820941. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.