Java Developers - Lead and Senior roles - Belfast
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£40,000 - £50,000
- Job referenceWPR_31571-FL- JD_1535556064
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client provides Technology solutions to the Healthcare Sector. Based in Belfast City centre they are currently expanding their software development team and are looking for a number of Java Developers at different levels of experience.
- Do you want to learn from and be part of a multidisciplinary team spanning software, hardware, electronic, mechanical, networking, cloud computing, usability, machine learning and AI?
- Are you passionate about continuous learning and keen to explore the latest technologies?
- 4+ years' of experience in Java.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with SpringBoot.
- Experience of writing API's on RESTful web services.
- Proficient experience designing and developing Microservices/Microservices architecture.
- Hibernate/PostgreSQL experience.
- Using Maven, Gradle.
- Competitive Salary to reflect experience level.
- Flexible working.
- Equity is an option.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Opportunity to make a valuable contribution to our healthcare sector.
To hear more about this opportunity please send your CV via the link below or call Frances Lawther on 028 90820947.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality
This vacancy is being advertise by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd as an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.