Java Consultant (Client facing)
- Location: Belfast
- Job referenceWPR-TC_1531836762
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client is a leading global provider of customer engagement solutions, while their solutions are used by 1000's of organisations around the world. They employ in excess of 5000 people globally. They are looking to add to their professional services team in Belfast.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In this role you will be engaging directly with clients to deliver the customer engagement projects.
- You will work on a range of projects varying in size and work on tasks such as gathering requirements, explaining how the solutions meet the requirements and you will install configure and customise applications, test applications and then make any changes post testing.
- You will also have the opportunity to help create support documentation.
- You will get exposure to a wide range of technologies, the latest and the greatest.
- Training will be provided where necessary to enhance your skills set.
This role would ideally suit an outgoing individual with a software development background, who has worked on a range of projects with clients and who enjoys client interaction and who can work well in a constantly changing and challenging environment.
If you want to take the next step in your career with more responsibility then this one's for you!
Experience with some of the following:
- 3 years' experience working across the software development lifecycle.
- 2 years' experience using SQL and relational database technologies.
- Experience using Spring Framework.
- Knowledge of developing and using Web Services such as SOAP and REST.
- Experience working in a challenging project environment.
- Salary - £30,000.
- 25 days holiday plus 10 Stats.
- Group Private health Insurance.
- Dental Programme.
- Life assurance.
- Fitness discount.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Long term service awards.
There is an excellent career path with scope to progress upwards or transfer to other disciplines such as Project Management, Delivery or Cloud Services Divisions.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances Lawther on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.