IT Support Engineer
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR00108_1523258159
- Level of educationSee Description
Our Client is part of the rapidly evolving Fintech ecosystem within Belfast city centre, that offers alternative investment services to a truly global client base.
The IT Support Engineer will provide first and second line technical support for business applications, software and hardware queries for internal stakeholders and clients. You will maintain and support email, web browsing security, anti-virus systems and windows update services, monitor the server and desktop issues on internal monitoring systems and report/resolve problems where necessary. Install, configure, troubleshoot support and maintain all ICT equipment. Documentation of all changes via incident management processes and procudures.
40 hour week, with 1 hour for lunch based on fixed rota
5.00am to 2.00pm; 8.00am to 5.00pm; 11am to 8pm; 2pm to 11pm.
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in a managed Support Engineer role.
- Advanced networking experience with Active Directory, Exchange 2010, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 clients.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- Confident to use initiative to solve problems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships both with internal team members, internal stakeholders and clients.
- Financial services experience is an advantage but not essential.
- A 3rd level relevant qualification would be desirable.
Salary: Negotiable depending on knowledge and experience
Benefits: Leading benefits package including company pension scheme and health cover
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call 028 9082 0947. Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our clients.