IOS Developer - Belfast
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR-IT-SR-34737
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client provides a first class web application for the retail sector which is delivered over their cloud based architecture. The brand is at the forefront of their core product and it enables their clients to manage all aspects of business. From billions of transactions to back end inventory control and reporting which enables them to compete effectively in the market and be leaders in their field.
This App is ahead of the game and this is where you will fit in:
- As a passionate IOS Developer you will heavily contribute to the architecture of the brands apps.
- You will write elegant, new code and maintain existing code to the highest quality.
- Develop new tests, finding and fixing bugs, whilst improving their overall architecture and be included in the design construction.
What You Need:
- 1+ years of iOS experience.
- Unit Testing experience.
- Experience using Swift or Objective-C.
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- The ability to take pride in creating something important, while gracefully sharing the credit with the rest of your team.
- The ability to jump into a project and contribute immediately to both architecture and implementation.
- Experience with multi-tier web applications.
A plus if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or strong contributions to the coding community.
- Agile development practices and test-driven development.
- A good sense of what looks good/feels good to consumers, or how you would like to order your coffee in a perfect world.
- iOS apps in the App Store.
- Good Object Oriented design skills.
- Experience working with mobile CI tools.
- Competitive Salary
- Equity Options
- Income and Death insurance
- Subsidised Travel
- Catered meals
- Pool table
- Happy hours and beer/wine fridge
- Engineering Conferences and trips
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.