Intermediate or Senior Developer C# - Mid Ulster Location
- Location: Mid Ulster
- Job referenceWPR-SR-MULS001
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Are you fed up with the commute in to Belfast? Would you like a role close to home, with flexibility to work one day a week form home?
Our Client is one of the UK’s most successful manufacturing companies in its field. Their Head Office is located in Mid Ulster and they have locations throughout the UK.
They have a strong IT presence based out of their Head Office and they are seeking to appoint an additional Software Developer to help the team with further Development Projects.
This is an opportunity to get exposure to a range of applications and projects that drive a complete business entity. You will get the opportunity to analyse business requirements, introduce new technologies and solutions and to enhance the businesses' technical capabilities. Your opinion will be valued, and you will get the chance to plan and deliver new development work through all stages of the development lifecycle, including testing, deploying ad training around applications.
Suitable candidates will have:
- A Degree level or equivalent in computer related field.
- 4 years' post Graduate commercial experience working in .Net development: C#/VB.Net.
- Experience creating enterprise applications with the following technologies: Windows Forms, ASP .Net MVC, SQL.
- Salary will reflect experience level and is market driven.
- Flexible working environment.
- Mobile Phone, IPad.
- Cycle to work.
- Childcare Vouchers.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.