Graduate Software Engineer (Java)
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£20,000 - £30,000
- Job referenceWPR- SE- java_1526658895
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client, Headquartered out of the States, provides customer engagement software to large Corporates and Public Sector bodies. They are looking to recruit a graduate level Software Engineer to join their multi-functional team in their European Development Centre in Belfast.
This is an exciting time to join as our Client is working with the latest leading edge cloud technologies and are continuously adding to their product features, functional and non-functional requirements, and the architecture.
You will be working with QA’s and the Support organization to develop high-quality software. You will be responsible for creating software and unit test cases for the product in a high paced environment.
Key Skills required:
- Java experience with Spring Framework.
- Have had a placement year in development using technologies such as Java or C++.
- Have a passion for learning new technologies.
- To develop high quality, reusable source code in Java.
- Escalate urgent issues to quality assurance and management.
- Work on complex projects with some supervision.
- Salary: £23 - £28,000.
- 25 days holiday plus 10 Stats.
- Group Private Health Insurance.
- Dental Programme.
- Life assurance.
- Fitness discount.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Long term service awards.
There is an excellent career path with scope to progress upwards or transfer to other disciplines such as Project Management, Delivery or Cloud Services Divisions.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances Lawther on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.