Field Applications Engineer (NEW)
- Location: Belfast City Centre
- SalaryDepending on experience
- Job referenceWPR1025
- Level of educationSee Description
WPR is in early talks with a new FDI who specialise in multi-layer security technology for a range of industries, including IOT and automotive. If you have an interest in software, electronics, cloud, and analytics, then this is one not to be missed!
You will act as an interface between the sales organization and the engineering team to answer technical questions from the customer and resolve outstanding issues. You will conduct Proof of concept engagements with prospective customers. This includes installation and configuration of Trillium solutions at the customer’s site.
- Prior experience in the software, electronics, cloud or analytics space.
- Some domestic and international travel will be required.
- Automotive electronic systems.
- Development of real-time software in C/C++ for automotive applications.
- Experience with automotive electronic control units (ECU's), real-time operating systems (RTOS), and embedded automotive software.
- CAN/LIN bus, FlexRay, and/or automotive Ethernet.
- Salary dependant on experience.
- 34 days holidays.
- Stock options.
SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on 028 90820942.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.