Experienced Technology Recruitment Consultant
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR-IT-MB01
- Level of educationSee Description
WPR Technology has been in the market since 2007 focusing on the High Tech, Pharma and engineering sectors. Some of the growth areas that we would assist companies in are:
- Software Development
- Cloud software
- Cyber Security
- Internet of Things
- BI & Big Data
- Augmented Reality
- Digital Transformation
- Virtual Reality
Joining a small but growing team with an excellent reputation within the local technology community, you will take up a role with a focus on research based, quality led and analytic centric activities.
We need intelligent, determined, focused individuals, with recruitment backgrounds in Business, Sales, Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths.
Day to day:
- Manage your own recruitment lifecycle; from arranging interviews, prepping candidates, salary negotiations and providing feedback.
- Research your market to formulate a strategy around identifying clients you want to work with.
- Provide a focused, research led search across multiple channels, including social media, cv databases, referrals etc.
- Headhunt suitable talent and build a pipeline of candidates.
- Attend meet-ups and be a thought leader in the sector.
- 2+ years previous recruitment experience across any discipline.
- Work ethic.
- Drive, ambition, resilience. (The things only you can determine).
- Experience of using various social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Why WPR Technology?
- A grown up working environment.
- Autonomy to develop working relationships with some of Northern Ireland’s leading high tech firms.
- Exposure to start-ups, indigenous companies, new companies setting up in NI (FDI's).
- An ambition to be one of NI’s leading technology agencies.
- Weekly Friday donut club (This had to come first!).
- Casual Fridays.
- An inclusive office environment that celebrates the wins/losses together.
- Corporate Gym membership discounts.
- Uncapped Commission.
- Highly competitive Salary.
- A clear pathway to Consultant, Senior, Team Lead etc.
- Regular rewards for hitting various targets.
- A monthly ideas/solutions initiative whereby you will be rewarded for improving / solving /making suggestions regarding the business (Feedback is key!).
- Flexibility around schedule (Start early/finish early etc).
To hear more about this opportunity please call Michael Blackwood on 02890 820942 or email email@example.com.