Entry Level/Junior Technology Recruitment Consultant
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR-IT-MB02
- Level of educationSee Description
No one ever tells you about growing up and becoming a recruiter, right? With no real barrier to entry, recruitment is one of those sectors that people just stumble upon and end up as successful, well respected pillars of society. (Well….. not all of them!) WPR Technology are opening our doors and taking an inclusive approach to future consultants.
WPR Technology has been in the market since 2007 focusing on the High Tech, Pharma and engineering sectors. Some of the growth areas that we would assist companies in would be:
- Software Development
- Cloud software
- Cyber Security
- Internet of things
- BI & Big Data
- Augmented Reality
- Digital Transofrmation
- Virtual Reality
Joining a small team with an excellent reputation within the local technology community, you will take up a role with a focus on research based, quality led and analytic centric activities.
We need intelligent, determined, focused individuals with backgrounds in Business, Sales, Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths.
Day to Day:
- Manage your own recruitment lifecycle from arranging interviews, prepping candidates, salary negotiations and providing feedback.
- Research your market to formulate a strategy around identifying clients you want to work with.
- Provide a focused, research-led search across multiple channels, including social media, cv databases, referrals etc.
- Headhunt suitable talent and build a pipeline of candidates.
- Attend meet-ups and be a thought leader in the sector.
- Not everyone is degree educated and we are inclusive in thinking that each person has gone on their own journey to get to where they are today.
- In saying that, degrees are welcome too!
- Previous sales and negotiation experience would help.
- Work ethic (this one is tough to teach).
- Drive, ambition, resilience (the things only you can determine).
- Experience of using various social media channels (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technology sector knowledge would be preferred (training will be given if not).
Why WPR Technology?
- A grown up working environment.
- Autonomy to develop working relationships with some of Northern Ireland’s leading high tech firms.
- Exposure to start-ups, indigenous companies, new companies setting up in NI (FDI's).
- In-depth training programme.
- An ambition to be one of NI’s leading technology agencies.
- Weekly Friday donut club (this had to come first!).
- Casual Fridays.
- An inclusive office environment that celebrates the wins/losses together.
- Corporate Gym membership discounts.
- Uncapped Commission.
- Highly competitive salary.
- A clear pathway to Consultant, Senior, Team Lead etc.
- Regular rewards for hitting various targets.
- A monthly ideas/solutions initiative whereby you will be rewarded for improving / solving /making suggestions regarding the business (Feedback is key!).
- Flexibility around schedule (Start early/finish early etc).
To hear more about this opportunity please call Michael Blackwood on 02890 820942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.