- Location: BELFAST
- SalarySee Job Description
- Job referenceWPR1011_1523895083
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Silicon Valley-headquartered Client’s vision is to create a world where voice is the universal interface to everything – across all apps, devices and technology ecosystems. In Belfast their focus is on building and maintaining the intelligent components used in the AI Search system in the company’s platform.
You will join a team with deep passion for solving hard problems using a combination of deep technology and practical inspiration. They want to build simple products that help users get things done and save time.
In this role you will be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
Wider responsibilities include:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our Client's products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Potentially participate in a 24×7 on-call rota.
- AWS: 2+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24×7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools. Must be versed in Continuous Delivery approach, technique and technologies.
- Microservices: Experience in a Microservices environment including deployment orchestrations (ECS, Kubernetes).
- Spring: Knowledge and experience of Spring libraries and technologies.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios).
- Salary - £50 - £70,000.
- Flexible working (Late/Early starts/Work from home etc).
- 36 Days holidays.
- Private medical.
- Training and event vouchers.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call 028 9082 0942. Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.