- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£30,000 - £40,000
- Job referenceWPR-DOPS-115_1513786275
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client's company have been providing enterprise level IOT solutions for some of the world's biggest brands. They now require a DevOps Engineer who has experience in deploying, maintaining, automating and managing cloud based production systems for their ground breaking solutions.
This role will give you exposure to the full Amazon Web Services suite of products, along with the size and scale of the data involved in gathering information from the various devices. You will also get exposure to best practice cloud security principles.
- Minimum 2 years' working in a CI/CD environment.
- Exposure to AWS technologies (such as EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM, Cloudwatch).
- Scripting experience with at least one language (Python/Ruby/Java).
- Experience administering a Linux environment.
- Experience of working in a 24-7 environment.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios etc).
- Familiarity with AWS security principles.
Depending on experience and interview performance the salary range for this role is £30,000 - £40,000 but negotiable for the right candidate.
- Free Parking.
- 24 Days Holiday (Plus 10 statutory days).
- Referral Scheme.
- Training and event vouchers.
- Private Healthcare.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances or Alpika on 028 9082 0946.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.