- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£30,000 - £40,000
- Job referenceWPRITFL1018
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our global healthcare Client, who lead the way in patient management software, are expanding their team in Belfast. You will join an enterprise level organisation who are really at the bleeding edge of technological innovation and automation.
You will join an existing feature team of developers and work on microservices architecture led devops practices.
- 3+ years of Release Engineering/DevOps experience.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrable strong scripting experience in at least one of: Ruby, Python, Powershell, Bash.
- Experience of building and administering Linux or Windows based systems.
- Demonstrable knowledge of delivery pipelines from source to Production deployment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of source control best practice principles.
- Experience with package and dependency management tools such as Ivy, Maven, yum, NuGet, Docker.
- Experience with implementation and management of deployment/configuration methodologies and tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
- Salary up to £40,000 dependant on experience.
- 34 days holidays.
- Stock options.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Dental cover.
- Gym membership.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Global Projects.
SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Frances Lawther on 028 90820947. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.