- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR-IT-SR-34517
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
DevOps Engineer – up to £50,000 (negotiable DOE)
Our Client provides cloud-based SaaS management solutions for the healthcare Market in the States. Headquartered in New York, they have an established Development Centre in Belfast which is bringing innovation and a focus on how to get the best possible performance across the product suite. The Belfast teams will be heavily involved in the future direction of the product and will take the lead in re-engineering vital modules of the core product through their enterprise based application.
The DevOps Engineer will take the lead in improving how they build, deploy and manage their core products. You will work with multiple cross functional teams to improve automation, release management and manage the company’s application.
Within this role you will have ample opportunity to propose new solutions and really take the lead on how the product is developed. You will provide mentoring and support to development teams on all DevOps practices and help to move the company's applications to cloud based platforms.
This is a great opportunity to make the role your own and heavily contribute to the Belfast team.
- Experience and knowledge of DevOps practices.
- Strong knowledge of source control management solutions (e.g. Git).
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Deployment solutions.
- Knowledge of TeamCity and Octopus Deploy or equivalent technologies.
- Experience configuring and deploying ASP.NET applications.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Application Performance Monitoring tools such App Insights, DataDog, and New Relic etc.
- Scripting experience in C#, Bash, Powershell or equivalent.
- Experience implementing automated database deployment solutions.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience using MSSQL Server.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary and associated benefits package. The salary package is negotiable depending on experience and skillset.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.