Database Engineer - SQL
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR DBE 1100_1523295028
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client provides cloud based Saas management solutions for the healthcare Market in the States. Headquartered in New York, they have a newly established Development Centre in Belfast which is bringing innovation and focus on how to get the best possible performance across the product suite. The Belfast teams will be heavily involved in the future direction of the product and will take the lead in re-engineering vital parts of the core product.
You will join a team focused on improving the performance and stability of the database environment. You will be able to identify performance and maintainability issues in existing databases and develop fixes. You will work with application developers to improve the stability and performance of the platform.
- Using performance monitoring tools to identify performance issues within existing stored procedures.
- Develop, maintain and refactor SQL stored procedures.
- Provide guidance to application developers on SQL development best practices.
- Strong knowledge of development using SQL in a MS SQL Server environment.
- Experience of using performance monitoring tools.
- Able to design, build and maintain automated SSIS packages.
- Knowledge of NoSQL and non-relational databases.
- Experience working in a multi-tenant SAAS environment.
- SQL server certifications.
- Familiarity with developing applications using the .Net platform.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary and associated benefits package.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call 028 9082 0947. Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.