- Location: BELFAST
- SalarySee Job Description
- Job referenceB-DATA-ENG
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Wellington Professional Recruitment is seeking a Data Engineer to join our Client's team, which has already attracted some of the most talented engineers in Belfast. The Data Engineer will join a team that has proved itself to be very successful and requires another engineer to join the team.
Our Client's analytics and data capabilities enable them to be both advisors and implementation partners with the world's leading brands across a range of sectors including retail, media, technology, telecommunications, public sector, energy and financial services. This is exciting opportunity to work on a growing product range.
- Contribute to the data architecture.
- Configure data to allow high performance/security.
- Develop new data processes.
- Support the team on development processes.
- Consult on all things data.
- The successful Data Engineer will be able to display a clear passionate for all things data and have a proven track record in DBA, data development or data architecture.
- You will have strong knowledge of data modelling, also a basic knowledge of Python, Bash or Perl.
- Knowledge of Cassandra or Postgres would be an advantage.
- Proven determination to solve complex technical problem.
- A strong logical thinker.
- Be able to demonstrate a desire and ability for continuous learning.
- Be a superb written and verbal communicator.
The salary for this role is £40,000 - £60,000 with benefits package and an unrivalled bonus scheme.
Our Client is known to make significant investment in their staff which reflects in how much they value the people that work for them and their extremely high retention rate. They offer flexible and remote working when required and lots of other perks outside of their benefits package
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Cathal McDonagh on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an agency on behalf of our client.