Cyber Security Manager / Consultant
- Location: BELFAST
- SalarySee Job Description
- Job referenceWPR1018_1527607566
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Do you feel like you want more responsibility? Do you want to drive cyber security adoption across an entire company? Do you want to eventually build out a team?
WPR Technology has been retained by their advisory Client in their search for a Cyber Security Manager/Consultant. You will take the lead on an ever growing clients list demand for various cyber security offerings. This company pride themselves on their dynamic working environment, rapid career progression and a unique working culture that gives autonomy, flexibility and an opportunity to define your career path.
You will work closely with clients in providing advice and solutions in addressing their security, risk and regulatory challenges. Typical responsibilities might include: Review of policies/procedures, change management, business continuity, cyber incident response, IT audits, IT control review and disaster recovery.
- Cyber security/risk certifications (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CEH etc).
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role, IT audit or risk.
- Knowledge across a multitude of domains.
- Knowledge of information security best practice and standards.
- Knowledge of regulations around security/risk including GDPR.
The current staff has come from a cross section of Northern Ireland's leading consultancies and all rate their experience within this company as the best of their career to date.
The company operates a flat structure, flexibility, autonomy, casual Fridays and working alongside like-minded people with an emphasis on delivering exceptional service to their customers.
- Salary range £40,000 - £60,000.
- Up to 10% annual bonus.
- Flexible working (Late/Early starts/Work from home etc.).
- 35 Days holidays.
- Private medical.
- Life Cover.
- Income protection.
To hear more about this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on 028 9082 0942.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.