Cloud DevOps Engineer - Belfast
- Location: BELFAST
- SalarySee Job Description
- Job referenceWPR-IT-SR-34297
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client is a Global Leader in Internet Services and Ecommerce, and due to continued growth is now seeking to hire a driven Cloud DevOps Engineer. In this role you will be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on delivering high quality enterprise class blockchain based solutions and frameworks.
As a Cloud DevOps engineer you will be responsible for deploying, automating and troubleshooting the systems that ensure the development, test and production environments are running smoothly.
You will work alongside the DevOps Lead in the team and work with modern DevOps technologies and in a collaborative manner across all time zones.
If you are passionate about improving overall Software Delivery processes and CI practices, and want to work on exciting projects with modern technologies this is the role for you.
- 2+ years' working in a modern DevOps role. They will consider relevant experience in either a Linux System Administrator or Software Engineering role.
- Exposure to modern CI/CD pipeline practices.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (e.g Python, Bash, Perl).
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Able to demonstrate an interest in new and emerging technologies and be eager to take on new challenges.
- Experience of provisioning cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCE).
- Experience of working with Containers (e.g. Docker) & Container Orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Helm).
- Experience of using/administering tools to automate the testing, promotion, and deployment of infrastructure (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef).
- Experience of using/administering tools to manage continuous integration builds and delivery pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI).
- Experience of using/administering configuration management systems (e.g. Git, Subversion, CVS).
- Experience with using/administering system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus).
- Experience of working with microservice-based architectures.
- Knowledge of API Management solutions (e.g. Kong).
- Prior experience of working with high availability, secure enterprise platforms in the financial services sector.
- Salary – £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 days holidays plus 10 stats
- Stock options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental cover
- Gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.