Cloud Dev-Ops Engineer – Cyber Security
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£35,000 - £45,000
- Job referenceWPRFLU003
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career in cyber security and be at the forefront of new industry changing technology and work with some of the most exciting technology in the software security industry. This role will enable you to grow into management, consultant or a lead technologist role.
In this role you will be deploying at scale to cloud-based environments such as AWS/Google Cloud/Azure.
- 3 years' deployment experience.
- Hands on experience with orchestrating and supporting micro-services.
- Object Orientated Programming, scripting, databases and containers.
- Automation tools.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and able to deliver solutions and pipelines with minimal supervision.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working and a city centre location.
- Paid training and certifications in cyber security, including attendance at security conferences and webinars.
SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Frances Lawther on 028 90820947.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.