Business Growth Executive
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£20,000 - £30,000
- Job referenceWPR-SYNC-CT005
- Level of educationSee Description
Business Growth Executive position is now available with our Client SyncNI, who is a market leader in the digital marketing industry in Northern Ireland. Digi delivering a continuous stream of 'good news stories' from the Tech and Business World, and popular Jobs board to a rapidly growing audience.
SyncNI are known to help companies grow their social media following, promote brands and achievements and attract talented Tech and IT Professionals. As well as this, such is the reach of SyncNI’s digital promotion and quarterly magazine, that they are in touch with key Decision Makers and Industry Thought Leaders and Investors throughout Northern Ireland.
This is a strategic role within a fast growing business and offers the opportunity for the right candidate to influence the direction of the company, embark on a journey of customer engagement and liaise within a targeted market of the world's top IT Brands, as they capitalise on the opportunities within the Ireland Tech Sector. There will be the opportunity to lead in the continuous development of the sales and marketing strategy for the company, seeking media and commercial advertising opportunities.
Based in Belfast, the emphasis will be on growing their profile with the world's largest IT Brands and their supply chain, at the same time promoting our client's services to SME's.
Your duties will include:
- Identify and close out strategic media partnerships that help ensure long term success, win new business.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Record and report on key information found out through prospect/customer conversations such as competitor activity, industry trends and product improvements required.
- Achieve quarterly revenue and monetization targets.
- Ambassador for the company at exhibitions and industry events.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have a confident and outgoing phone manner and be able to build rapport with prospects and customers in a professional manner and you will also need to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Marketing Qualification would be preferred, along with proven sales experience.
- Motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit, excellent communication and presentation skills in order to influence customers at Director Level.
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to negotiate terms and conditions.
- Enthusiastic and passionate self-starter who has an avid interest in the Tech and Business world, both locally and globally, with a drive to succeed, achieve goals and a hunger to win and generate new business.
- Exhibit a track record in customer engagement, sales and aftercare.
- Proven ability to manage time.
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively within a team.
- Experience of the Recruitment Industry in Northern Ireland would be advantageous.
- Depending on experience and interview performance this role offers a base salary of up to £30,000 plus commission.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity call Ciaran on 028 90 312009 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link below.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.