Telecom Cable Jointer
- Location: Belfast
- Job referenceWPR01-310801
- Level of educationSee Description
As a Cable Jointer you will be joining a leading Utilities contractor based in Belfast who are currently involved in major telecoms projects throughout NI. Our Client has a number of long term frameworks with Utility providers, Water, Electricity, Telecoms, and Gas Networks to name a few. Founded nearly 40 years ago, they have won numerous awards including prestigious NIRAUC Best Streetworks Contractor and UK Health and Safety Awards.
As a Cable Jointer you will be working on a number of Overhead, Underground cable installation, maintenance and replacement works on the BT network.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar cable jointer or telecoms engineer position.
- Experience of jointing copper cables for overhead and underground lines.
- Experience of working on the BT network.
- Full driving licence – there will be travel to sites throughout NI.
- BT Accreditation would be desirable but not essential.
As this role is an immediate vacancy, please contact Michael on 028 9031 2009 if you would like to discuss the role specifics in more detail.
If you feel this "Telecoms Cable Jointer" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown below and we will contact you upon receipt of your application.
Please be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.