Structural Engineer (Inspections)
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR02-051002_1538749839
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Structural Engineer (Inspections) you will be responsible for the detailed examination of all railway structures assets, ensuring that comprehensive reports are provided to show their condition, maintenance requirements and to inform decisions for their structural integrity for the safe passage of trains.
As the successful candidate your new role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Undertake detailed examinations of the Company's structures assets, such as bridges, culverts, embankment & cuttings, tunnels, coastal embankment structures, retaining walls, signal structures and platform walls.
- Develop and maintain a reporting system to record detailed examinations of each asset and provide a programme for detailed examination of structures.
- Provide support to the Structures Maintenance Engineer in the management of the Minor Works Civil
- Provide support to the Structures Maintenance Engineer in the management of the Minor Works Civil Engineering Professional Services Framework.
A full job description and application form can be provided upon request.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Third level qualification in a related discipline such as Construction, Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in design, inspection, and the construction and supervision of Civil Engineering projects.
- An understanding and experience of Project Management, Planning and Control processes and methodologies within a construction environment.
- Previous experience in inspection and examination procedures, analysing inspection findings and project data, compiling project reports.
If you feel this " Structural Engineer (Inspections)" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown. A full job spec and application form can be provided on request.
Contact Anne MacEntee or Damien Rafferty on 004428 9031 2009 if you would like to discuss the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.