Structural AutoCAD Technician
- Location: Belfast
- Job referenceWPR01-090306_1532438424
- Level of educationSee Description
As Structural AutoCAD Technician you will be working with one of NI's most esteemed and well thought of multi-disciplinary consultancy practices who are involved in major projects within the Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering sectors. Due to recent project awards and continued growth they require a Structural AutoCAD Technician to join them on a permanent basis in their Belfast office.
Chartered Engineers are on hand to provide mentoring and support along the path of Chartership Status, and will as a minimum actively encourage Technician Membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
As Structural AutoCAD Technician your duites will include but not be limited to the following:
- Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of Structural engineering.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in-house, other offices and/or external consultants.
- Attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate.
- Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports using Microsoft Office software.
- Co-operating with site supervisory resources.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a third level qualification in a related discipline such as Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 1-2 years' post graduate industry experience. Graduates with a relevant placement are welcome to apply.
- 2D AutoCAD skills, experience with specialised software such as REVIT or BIM would be desirable, however training can be provided.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure, to deadlines and as part of a team.
If you feel this "Structural AutoCAD Technician" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To hear more about this role please call Michael Knox or Anne MacEntee on 028 9031 2009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.