Site Manager (Immediate Start) - Residential
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£30,000 - £40,000
- Job referenceWPR01-130602_1528881189
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Site Manager you will be responsible for managing residential construction projects for a contractor based in Belfast. You will report to the Project manager on all aspects of time, cost, quality, H&S and environment within all company parameters and procedures.
Our Client is a leading name delivering Social Housing construction, Facilities Management, Signage, Fit-Out & Refurbishments to a variety of local, national and multi-national clients. Due to the winning of new contracts they are expanding the current team in Belfast and require a Site Manager to help supervise and deliver a social housing construction project in County Antrim.
Duties will include, but are not exhaustive to:
- Supervise/monitor supplies of labour, plant, equipment and materials to meet programme requirements.
- Co-ordinate site preparation and work activities, sub-contractors etc.
- Implement systems for managing work health, safety and welfare.
- Control and monitor works against agreed quality standards.
- Contribute to controlling work costs against agreed budgets.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a similar Site Manager role, ideally working on Residential / Social Housing / Apartment build or similar projects with a proven track record of performance.
- Relevant construction site training / certificates including a valid CSR / CSCS card, First Aid and a good working knowledge of H&S requirements and practices.
- IT skills.
You will also have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a third level qualification in a construction / civil engineering discipline would be advantageous but certainly not essential.
If you feel this "Site Manager" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you would like to hear more about this role please call Michael Knox on 028 90312009
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.