Senior Structural Engineer
- Location: Lisburn
- Salary£35,000 - £45,000
- Job referenceWPR01-080302_1552045274
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Not enjoying the commute to Belfast? Would flexible working hours help suit your needs? Or the autonomy to work on projects in the spirit of mutual team benefit? Or a fantastic team to offer support and help you get Chartered? Do you want to work with a team delivering a personal and excellent customer service? Based in Lisburn, our Client is offering a balance between lifestyle and career progression.
Our Client are a thriving Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy with a full order book, working with long established frameworks and award winning projects within the Private and Public sectors. This will call upon particular experience in Education, Retail, Industrial, Residential, Leisure and Infrastructure.
As a key member of the Structural Engineering Team, you will undertake the following duties:
- Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of structural engineering.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in-house, other offices and/or external consultants.
- Attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate.
- Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports using Microsoft Office software.
- Co-operating with site supervisory resources.
- Any other relevant engineering duties as may be required from time to time and as determined by local Office.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a Degree in a related discipline such as Civil/Structural Engineering.
- 5 -10 years' post graduate in Civil or Structural engineering.
- Strong AutoCAD skills.
- Chartered, working towards Chartership.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure, to deadlines and as part of a team.
If you feel this "Senior Structural Engineer" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To speak with one of our Civil Engineering Consultants and find out more about the role please call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 0044 2890 312009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.