Senior Structural Engineer
- Location: Lisburn, County Antrim
- Salary£35,000 - £45,000
- Job referenceWPR01-230101_1548265366
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As a Senior Structural Engineer you will be given the opportunity to play an important role within the Structural engineering team on the delivery of Design solutions on a portfolio of prestigious Civil and Building Projects. Based in Lisburn, our Clients are offering a balance between lifestyle and career progression.
Our Client is a niche Engineering Practice based in Lisburn, who focus on Civil and Structural Engineering Solutions. They have a full order book, working with long established frameworks and partnerships on award winning projects, within both the Private and Public sectors. You will gain particular experience in Education, Retail, Industrial, Residential, Leisure and Healthcare.
The team of Chartered Civil and Structural Engineers are on hand to support and encourage Chartership Status. There is a spirit of team cooperation and mutual support with the practice to encourage and build skills from graduate and technician level to Directorship. Based in Lisburn, the office is in close proximity to the train station and as such a car may not be necessary. Flexible working options can be considered.
As a member of the Structural Engineering Team, you will undertake the following duties:
- Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of structural engineering.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in-house, other offices and/or external consultants.
- Attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate.
- Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports using Microsoft Office software.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a Degree in a related discipline such as Civil/Structural Engineering.
- 5-10 years' post graduate in Civil or Structural engineering.
- Strong AutoCAD and/or REVIT skills.
- Chartered, working towards Chartership, or seeking an opportunity to pursue Chartership.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure, to deadlines and as part of a team.
If you feel this "Senior Structural Engineer" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To speak with one of our Civil Engineering Consultants and find out more about the role please call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 0044 2890 312009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.