Senior Site Engineer - Civil Projects (UK)
- Location: BELFAST
- SalarySee Job Description
- Job referenceWPR01-040101
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As a Senior Site engineer, you will be joining an established local company and gain experience delivering a range of Civil Engineering projects in the UK. All travel, accommodation and allowances will be provided.
As Senior Site Engineer you will work closely with the Contracts Manager on a number of civil infrastructure, utilities, bulk earthworks, bridge construction and associated groundworks projects. You will have technical, supervisory and organisational responsibilities and be an important part of a wider delivery team.
Your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Resource management of the project of both labour and materials to maximise skill and time, whilst minimising waste.
- Direct supervision of work activities, monitoring and control of all site activity to ensure quality and standards are met.
- Ensuring health and safety practices are maintained, including hazard and risk control.
- Liaising with client representatives to facilitate work activities.
- All other duties required by the Contracts Manager.
In order to be considered for the role you will have:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline such as Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering and Management.
- At least 2 years' post graduate experience working on similar Civil Engineering projects. Recent Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Demonstrate problem solving and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong IT skills and relevant construction related packages.
You will also have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 DOE
If you feel this 'Senior Site Engineer' role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To hear more about this role please call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on +44 (0)28 9031 2009
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.