Senior Resident Engineer (Water)
- Location: Dublin
- Job referenceWPR04-080901_1504865108
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Senior Resident Engineer is required to join a team of professionals delivering a number of Non-Infrastructure upgrades within Dublin's Fingal area. This Watermain Project has started on the ground and will last for 15 to 18 months; some night time work is anticipated due to constraints and practicalities associated. You will join a team of industry professionals delivering water and wastewater infrastructure and non-infrastructure upgrades; this commission can be taken on a contract or permanent basis.
Our Client is ranked by Fortune as one of the world’s most admired companies. Based in Dublin with offices worldwide, this is an opportunity to join one of the top Engineering Consultancies and help them deliver professional services from their Dublin offices.
- Technical knowledge of Water and Wastewater Networks and the ability to prepare concept and detailed design proposals for the connection of large residential and industrial connections.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills for internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent IT skills to navigate internal intranet packages and software.
- Strong knowledge of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013.
- Previous experience as Senior Resident Engineer/Inspection experience is essential.
To be considered for the role:
- Chartered Engineer with 15 years' experience in design or site based role.
- Previous experience in Water/Wastewater engineering projects essential.
If you feel this "Senior Resident Engineer (Water)" role is something you are interested in knowing more about please call Anne on 0044 28 90312009. If you would like to be considered for the role please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.