Senior Resident Engineer (Water)
- Location: Donegal
- Job referenceWPR01-041001_1538651098
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Wellington Professional Recruitment is proud to be representing our Client, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices throughout the world. Due to ongoing success and contract awards they have a requirement for a Senior Resident Engineer to supervise Water/Wastewater projects in the Donegal area.
As a Senior Resident Engineer you will be responsible for site supervision of the upgrade of a Water Treatment Works and to be considered for the role you will have the following experience:
- At least 10 years' satisfactory post graduate experience in onsite supervision, contract administration and project management of civil engineering works.
- A Degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of civil engineering works, Mechanical & Electrical Works, design build operate projects and project management.
- Capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
- Satisfactory knowledge of construction contracts, experience in FIDIC and Public Works forms of contract would be advantageous but not essential.
- A current and valid SafePass card and Confined Spaces Training.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to act within a team at all times. With the nature of the role there may be travel involved so you should be flexible in terms of travel.
This is a contract role which is expected to last at least 1 year with a view to being extended once this period is up.
If you feel this "Senior Resident Engineer" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact either Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 0044 2890 312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.