Senior Process Design Engineer (Water/Wastewater)
- Location: Dublin
- Job referenceWPR01-110505
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Senior Process Design Engineer you will have an opportunity to join one of the leading global consultancies with a strong foothold in the Irish and UK Water Industry. Based in Dublin or Galway, you will hold a lead role within the Mechanical Electrical and Process (MEP) team. Our technical expertise and highly skilled teams incorporate process, mechanical and electrical engineers, forming a multidisciplinary approach to delivering solutions to clients managing, building and investing in water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
Our Clients are one of the largest Engineering Consultancy in the world. They have a well-established presence throughout the UK and Ireland with offices in Belfast, Dublin, Galway and Cork. Due to Framework commitments and recent awards on some high end private developer projects they have a range of opportunities within Water, Infrastructure, Transportation Teams for Senior Civil Engineers, Environmental Engineers and Hydraulic Engineers.
Joining one of the world leading practices, you can tailor your benefits package to suit your own health, financial and lifestyle choices.
Undertaking engineering water / wastewater process design and project / team management for a range of water and wastewater projects
- Development of design solutions for clean and dirty water applications
- Engineering design within the Water and associated Industrial sectors
- Feasibility, outline and detailed process design work.
- Liaison with Clients within the UK and Ireland.
- Technical report writing.
- Working with and developing process tools such as mass balances and process flow diagrams
- Contribute to the delivery of projects ensuring timeframes and budgets are met.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent within Chemical or Civil Engineering
- Demonstrable experience within the water and/or wastewater engineering sector
- Minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience
- Strong analytical skills to develop effective, innovative and commercial solutions
- A commitment to self-improvement and continuing professional development
If you feel this ‘Senior Process Design Engineer’ role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact either Anne or Michael on 004428 9031 2009
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost confidentiality.