Senior Environmental Consultant
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR01-030803_1533308130
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Senior Environmental Consultant you will be joining a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. They provide engineering consultancy services on a range of infrastructure projects; particularly in the water, highways, energy and rail sectors. Due to recent contract awards and the growth of their environmental team they are seeking to appoint a Senior Environmental Consultant to be based in their Belfast office.
As Senior Environmental Consultant your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Work across a variety of projects including major infrastructure projects, with a particular focus on the water, highways, energy and rail sectors
- Be part of a wider consulting team, working in a truly integrated and multi-disciplinary way across Northern Ireland, South West England and Wales, collaborating with our colleagues across the UK and internationally
- Based in the Belfast office primarily, with regular trips to work with colleagues in Cardiff and Bristol as projects required, working alongside the environmental teams in these locations
- Providing innovative solutions to complex major project delivery.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Degree / Masters in a related Environmental discipline.
- Member of IMEA or equivalent, Chartered Environmentalist.
- Working with other disciplinary groups eg. Planning, Transport, Project Management.
- Experience of drafting Environmental Statements.
- Working with designers on large infrastructure projects ie water, energy, transport.
- Understanding of NI planning processes.
Benefits include: Healthcare, Life Assurance, Accident insurance, Income protection
If you feel this "Senior Environmental Consultant" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Anne or Michael on 00442890312009
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd and part of the Wellington International Group are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.