Senior Civil Engineer (Water / Wastewater)
- Location: Dublin
- SalarySee Job Description
- Job referenceWPR01-301102_1543576556
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client offers the opportunity for a Senior/Principal Civil Engineer to join their Team and expand upon their experience in the Design and Project Management on water and wastewater projects. Delivering cradle to grave solutions to Irish Water and Design and Build services to a host of clients, other design services include Environmental, Geotechnical, Structural and Civil Infrastructure Design.
This award-winning local consultancy, with other offices in Galway, Cork, Belfast and the Middle East, has created an opportunity for a Senior/Principal Civil Engineer to join and grow the Water & Wastewater team in Dublin. Significant, recent project wins will provide an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to challenge and further develop their career to Chartership level within a relatively short period of time, contributing to the continuing success and growth of this continually expanding company.
Reporting directly to senior management the duties/responsibilities of the role will include:
- Work in collaboration with the Water Team to produce Civil design layouts which meet the requirements of the specification and which can be constructed and commissioned effectively.
- Understand and comply with statutory processes, co-ordinate with MEICA and deliver cost effective robust solutions.
- Carry out detailed design and produce civil design documents and drawings taking due account of health and safety requirements, specifications and standards.
- Project Management of small to medium size projects including managing junior members of staff.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Third level degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline, Chartership is supported and encouraged.
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in Water/Wastewater Infrastructure.
- Experience in the design and coordination aspects of water and wastewater projects.
You will also have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Salary: €40,000 - €60,000 negotiable, depending on experience plus benefits package.
If you feel this 'Senior Civil Design Engineer (Water/Wastewater)' role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact either Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 0044 2890 312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.