Senior Civil Engineer (Hydraulic Engineer)
- Location: Belfast
- Job referenceWPR03-130401_1523627630
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Senior Civil or Environmental Engineer, you will have an opportunity to carry out design on prestigious Private Developer and Public Wastewater projects, including flood, sewerage, development and highway drainage.
Our Clients are one of the largest Engineering Consultancies in the world. They have a well-established presence throughout the UK and Ireland, with offices in Belfast, Dublin, Galway and Cork. Due to Framework commitments and recent awards on some high end private developer projects, they have a range of opportunities within Water, Infrastructure, Transportation Teams for Senior Civil Engineers, Environmental Engineers and Hydraulic Engineers.
Joining one of the world's leading practices, you can tailor your benefits package to suit your own health, financial and lifestyle choices.
As Senior Civil Engineer / Environmental Engineer / Hydraulic Engineer you will undertake the following duties:
- Senior Design Engineer experienced in sewer systems design, water supply system design, hydraulic modelling of sewer and water supply systems including model verification, contract and project management.
- Experience in the use of design software (experience of Infoworks ICM essential plus MicroDrainage and/or Civils 3D preferable).
- Experience in the conceptual and detailed design of development infrastructure – storm/foul drainage including attenuation and flow control.
- Lead the Hydraulics aspects and support the Project Manager and other engineering aspects of the project and ensure client satisfaction.
- Lead, develop and grow a junior team to support the overall business.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a degree in civil engineering or similar qualification.
- Circa 5 years' experience, Chartered or working towards Chartership.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in report writing and client liaison.
- Experience of managing projects and staff essential.
If you feel this "Senior Civil Engineer (Hydraulic Engineer)" role is something you are interested in knowing more about, or you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown.
To hear more on the role please call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 004428 9031 2009 to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.