Senior Civil Design Engineer (North Dublin)
- Location: North Dublin
- Job referenceWPR01-250102
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
You will join a team of engineering professionals delivering detailed design of a new industrial plant in the North Dublin area. The need is immediate, with the detailed design phase underway and programmed for completion within 12 months, this commission can be taken on a contract or permanent basis.
Our Client is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical professional and construction services. They have an established history of successfully delivering BioPharma, Semi-conductor and Datacentre plants. Based in Dublin, with offices worldwide, this is an opportunity to join one of the top Engineering Consultancies and help them deliver professional services and strengthen their brand as market leader in Ireland.
As a Senior Civil Design Engineer you will be involved in the delivery of detailed design in conjunction with the Client. Employee career development is at the core of this company and as such they will fully support Membership and progression to becoming Chartered, while offering a highly competitive salary.
As a key member of the Civil Design Engineering Team and under the guidance of Project Director you will undertake the following duties:
- Preparing detailed design solutions for various elements of infrastructure engineering work using Civils3D software.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in-house, other offices and/or external consultants.
- Attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate.
- Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports using Microsoft Office software.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a degree in Civil Engineering, Chartered or approaching Chartership.
- Circa 10 years’ experience in a similar detailed design role working on infrastructure projects.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A good competency of AutoCAD and Civils3d is essential.
If you feel this ‘Civil Design Engineer’ role is of interest and you would like to be considered, please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To speak with one of our Civil Engineering Consultants and find out more about the role please call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on Belfast 0044 28 9031 2009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.